The EM500-SWL Submersible Water Level Sensor is designed to measure the tank level or open water applications while fully submerged in liquid. It is robust and sealed to prevent corrosion and failure.
A subcription to one of our packages is required (see image) and can be activated after delivery from within the app. Alternatively, you can add a years single device subscription now from the dropdown box for £38.50 (Normally £42). The price covers data costs and access to our application. Click here for prices.
- Customizable measuring range up to 200 m
- Submersible pressure sensor not affected by foam, wind, or rain
- IP67 full sealed plastic waterproof design (Transceiver is not included)
- Measuring medium: water (customizable for oil and other non-corrosive media)
- Built-in 19000 mAh high-capacity battery can be used for 10 years.
- Allows for Smart Water Management.
- Simple and Easy to Use with Orkney LORA App and Online Dashboards
|Mode||OTAA/ABP Class A|
|Measurement||Range, Choose from:||3m/5m/10m (H2O)|
|Physical Characteristics||Probe Cable Length||At least should be 1-1.5m longer than measuring range|
|Power Supply||19000 mAh Li-SOCL2|
|Operating Temperature||Transceiver: -30°C to +70°C
Pressure Sensor: -10°C to +60°C
|Ingress Protection||IP66 (IP67 as required)|
|Dimension||105.4 × 71 × 69.5 mm (Probe and cable are not included)|
|Mounting||DIN rail, wall|