CO2 Sensor (4 in 1)
EM500-CO2 is designed for measuring gaseous carbon dioxide (CO2) concentration in harsh environments. It is useful in the application where knowing CO2 level is important like greenhouse, building ventilation, fruit and vegetable storage. Besides, it also supports temperature, humidity and barometric pressure measurement.
A subcription to one of our packages is required (see image) and can be activated after delivery from within the app. Alternatively, you can add a years single device subscription now from the dropdown box for £38.50 (Normally £42). The price covers data costs and access to our application. Click here for prices.
- Measuring ranges from 400ppm to 5000ppm
- Easy installation in any enclosed areas or outdoors
- 4 in 1 (CO2, barometric pressure, humidity, temperature)
- Built-in 19000 mAh high-capacity battery can be used for 10 years
- Simple and Easy to Use with Orkney LORA App and Online Dashboards
|Mode||OTAA/ABP Class A|
|Measurement (CO2)||Range||400 – 5000 ppm|
|Accuracy||±30 ppm or ±3 % of reading|
|Physical Characteristics||Power Supply||19000 mAh Li-SOCl2|
|Operating Temperature||-30°C to +70°C|
|Dimension||156.1 × 71 × 69.5 mm|
|Mounting||DIN rail, wall, pole mounting|